Like it. Share it.
There’s nothing quite like the delicious, deep ecstasy you feel when you’re able to fully surrender in intimacy. But it’s not always easy, especially when you’ve been hurt in the past or find it difficult to trust.
In this audio excerpt, I answer a client’s question about what is required to surrender more fully in intimacy, how to soften the feminine body and heart to become more receptive, and ways to deepen self-trust.
In the audio:
- Cultivating your body’s capacity to soften and be receptive
- From lips, to throat, to breasts, into deep belly
- From labia lips, to vaginal walls into deep cervix
- Deepening self-trust
- Physical and emotional surrender are both required
- It takes practice
- Trusting how you feel and learning to express it authentically
- What’s in the way?
- Articulating feelings through the voice and body
- Can you say ‘yes’ and ‘no’ and mean it?
- Invitation Vs accusation
- Paying attention to the informing of your deeper body
If you enjoyed this audio subscribe to the podcast on Itunes.